Monday, July 28, 2008

GODLAND trade 4




This is my last Godland image for image comics. I am leaving the book with issue 24 which i believe just came out. At least, i got my comps for it, so I'm assuming its out already. You are looking at the cover for the fourth trade. I'm sure its named (though i don't have the info on hand) because it is being worked up for solicitation right now. (pre-order yours now!) I'm glad to pass the book off to bill crabtree of invincible fame. For you Godland buffs, I'm sure you remember that Bill also kicked off the book doing the first six issues. So for those of you reading it, do not panic, the coloring is left in very good hands. I think i did the next couple covers, but bill is rocking the interiors.

It was great working with Tom Scioli and Joe Casey on this book, and if the opportunity presents, I would love to work with them again.

For new readers, take note: When i laid out bprd 1946, godland and foolkiller in front of my grandparents, they liked godland the most. For those of you scoffing that grandparents don't know comics let me remind you that they won WWII. How many world wars did you single handedly win?

EDIT! I recently got a new computer and got the new firefox. The image above looks horrible in my browser, but fine in safari. Why? How do i fix it?

No comments: