Thursday, July 10, 2008

doctor doom


Lately I've been trying to take some time out to draw more. So far its been ok, but i haven't really been drawing in years, so I'm very rusty. I don't think i've been happy with a single thing yet, but this doctor doom wasn't that bad.

Its difficult because I know what I want but my hands can't quite get there. I still have the schooling, but not the actual hand control. Frustrating. My brother plays bass guitar. At his peak he was pretty incredible. He is going through the same thing that I am. He hasn't played in years because of a demanding job. How did we stray so far from what we loved?

3 comments:

Li'l Jen said...

You'll get there. That Doom is AWESOME. :)

carina romano said...

i want to draw more too. lets have contests.

Anonymous said...

clearly, you should be drawing more. and you and carina should indeed have contests.