Tuesday, December 16, 2008

club nintendo finally goes live



Club nintendo is finally available for North America! When you buy a nintendo product and register it, you earn points to spend on the club nintendo site. Once you have enough points, you can order something neat to be shipped to you. It is a nice bonus, and sometimes they have very very cool stuff to offer. Sometimes.... not. But you know- they all can't be winners.

Here are some things that japan has gotten over the past couple years.

An snes style controller to be plugged into the wii remote for virtual console games.

Personalized Wii remotes and exclusive games

Children.

I'm looking forward to some cool free stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how I'll get a kid first? When Jil and I decide to have one? or when Nintendo just feels like shipping one out to me...

Jennifer Juniper said...

HA HA HA

Laughter.