Monday, October 6, 2008

wait- you arn't serious.

So i got asked to be on celebrity apprentice today. I'm not sure as a judge or as an expert guy to help out the celebrities. Honestly, I am not sure how that show works.

I said no- I'm swamped with work and they are shooting on Wednesday. I'm the most awkward person alive. That awkwardness only gets amplified by 10 when i am on camera. I can barely stand photos let alone putting it in motion! The worst of it is- i do things that i think are really cool. Weird motions that i never do otherwise. Turns out it is never ever cool. I never learn.

So yeah- i would have to bust my ass and maybe fudge some deadlines in order to be publicly and nationally awkward. Pass.

2 comments:

lady.shiv said...

Whakajsdhfiusadyf? Seriously though, are you serious? Why? How? What?

Matthew Wilson said...

Hey, I was asked the same thing! I now know that I was a second choice to you, but that seems about right. A reason I said yes was because I live in Atlanta and there is no way I'll actually be filmed.