Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging is an awkward misspelled beast with an incestuous nature. One person makes something neat and blogs about it. Then everyone blogs about it, to the point where it shows up on multiple blogs or will echo into different blogs months later to the chimes of "OLD NEWS!" I wanted to only blog stuff I've made, or thoughts I have. Make it personal. Now that the only rule i ever had has been quickly forgotten. (rules?) I decided to promote the shit out of my sister's blog thus having the final say on the afore mentioned incestuous nature. The blog is called Ridiculousaurus and its what god would blog if he lived in NYC and was trying to become Internet famous. But don't just take all information you receive from the Internet as truth! Nay! Let me provide you, dear reader, with a sample. No. A round-up.





I'm happy that AC sampled Yael Naim even if the reason was not because she makes good music, but because she was in an apple commercial. For the record, she makes good music. יעל נעים also made a great remix of toxic. Look for it.

"aww… i love the fashionable ear protection, but who would have guessed [Perry Farrell] is the “i dress my boys in matching outfits” type?"



I don’t know if you have any idea what Vh1 is paying these days, but trust me when I say, I’m buying my Cristal on sale. -Michael Ian Black

Kali Arulpragasam, the sister of M.I.A. is an amazing jewelry designer // PAPERMAG


LOVE IN THIS CLUB from ( *_* ) on Vimeo.


Clearly- the girl is all over the internet so you don't have to be. I mean shit, she is even participating in memes. MEMES. For those of you not versed in internet, a meme is something that you need to do reasearch on to understand. Being fun or funny is not required. Check out liz's links and video meme at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fPsLdh_eX0

You should check out her blog at http://blog.elizabethfilardi.com/

1 comment:

carina romano said...

if you at your banner of darth vader in a certain light, it kinda looks like a butt. with sexy black jeans on.